Friday, August 12, 2011

what i wore: two zero.



Last weekend, my girlfriends and I made a two and half day party out of our twenty year reunion.  Because that's how we roll.  (It's also how we stay-at-home-moms remain sane.)


Best (and worst) line of the weekend said to my husband by multiple people throughout the night of the reunion:
"I feel like I know you because of Facebook."  
It's official: I am a Facebook whore.  The first step to recovery is admitting there's a problem, riiiiiiight?

Worst part of the weekend: I left my camera at the hotel pool and it is (apparently) lost forever.  (Someone lucked out with a camera full of digital images of all my beautiful friends.)


On to my outfit:
I bought this dress for the reunion, knowing that I'd ultimately be able to wear it for other occasions.  I even asked lovely Naina from Style'n to create a few stylish options for me.  And of course, she styled some beautiful, fun outfits.  I ran with Naina's inspiration and created the look below.  (Thanks also to Naina for reintroducing me to polyvore.!  If you like(d) playing with paper dolls or Barbies, hop on over and style some of your own outfits.)

two zero
 two zero
P.S.  If you are wavering on whether or not to go to a high school reunion (twenty or otherwise!),  I highly recommend going.  Most people just get better with age, like a fine wine.  Or cheese. =)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. x's 10. You and your friends (which fountain of youth are you sipping from???)... the outfit... and your zest for life :).

    I've actually never used Polyvore. I'm finally at a point where I'm thinking of the next season in terms of my wardrobe (I'm a late-comer), so this will be a perfect tool.

    You facebook whores keep me sane :). (please don't recover)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look fabulous!!!! i'm with torrie? what's your secret??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GORGEOUS! I am so glad and flattered you asked me to assist (but seriously not that you needed any help my friend!)
    Hope you are doing well. xoxo, Naina

    ReplyDelete