Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankful thursdays.

dear eyesore in the middle of our bedroom and (sometimes) bane of my existence (aka my treadmill,)

thank you for providing space for a quick 30 minute respite.  although forced upon me (by me,) i am now thoroughly refocused on the abundance in my life (rather than the stress of today.)  and as always, thanks for the single opportunity to safely belt out songs to my ipod.  my talentless inner rock star is swelling with joy.  in addition, i'll be enjoying that cornbread stuffing with childlike abandon later thanks to you.

gobble, gobble-
spf

thanks for everything sparky!


Happy Thanksgiving.  I am truly thankful for all the amazing generous loving people in my life, espcially (but not limited to) Sparky, the girlies Ava and G, my brother, my parents, and the hotties.  Thank you for creating a life of splendor and abundance for me.  I love you.

Hope everyone has a great Turkey day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment