Friday, December 31, 2010

a little bit of sparkle.

So I am sitting here eating Have'a Chips procrastinating.  I'm making an amazing dinner tonight that isn't difficult, but requires a bit of time and effort and I'm just not in the mood yet to start cooking again.  (Even though I can't wait to start eating again!)  I thought I'd share a little sparkle with you just in case you need a last minute outfit for tonight (New Year's Eve!) and you live near a Bloomingdale's or Neiman's.  My pretty girlfriend Kim wore this the night of her and her husband's Boat Parade Party.  Although the boats were lovely to see, it was hard to notice anything else besides Kim, her beautiful smile, and that sequin top.  By far the best piece of sequin I've seen all season.  




Okay, off to cook now.  More on the scrumptious meal later... Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. I am cooking as well, this provides a great distraction! perfect top with some great jeans! too bad the stores close early, maybe I can buy it online for my Bday party! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my beautiful friend!!! I hope you all have a wonderful dinner and fabulous New Year's Eve!!! Can't wait to kick off 2011 with you and a glass o' champagne!!! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years! I hope you had a great one and dinner was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top picture- says it all, about your friend, and her sparkle:).

    Looking forward to hearing more about that scrumptious meal! (my way of reminding you not to forget to tell us!)

    ReplyDelete