1. Write everyday.
2. Explore new parks with the two year old while the five year old is at school.
3. Cook with the five year old more. (Just yesterday as she was watching me make a vinaigrette, she asked "Is that a shallot, momma?" Why, yes, yes it is! =)
*cooking with the girlies in 2010*
4. Find more creative ways to cook vegetables (thus, eating more vegetables.)
5. Move my body in a way that doesn't hurt it.
6. Play in water more and SWIM (at least) once a week in the ocean this summer (because hello!, I live a mile from this ocean.)
*splashing around with G in the pool, summer 2010*
7. Bake this cake (which I've seen many places over blog land!)
8. Go on at least 5 adults-only vacations (even if they are just overnighters.) Last year we went here, here (twice!), here (rented her apartment for a bit!) and here. So maybe I should increase that goal to SIX!)
*menus from two of the yummy restaurants we ate at in NYC*
9. Learn. (How to use my camera and something new. Suggestions?)
10. Read a book a month.11. (Continue to) work my closet (which was initially inspired by Jamie, but now finding inspiration and direction in many other places. Thank you Naina.)
*workin' my closet at the Plaza last summer. that's my rehearsal dress from almost a decade ago!*
12. Show gratitude every.single.day. Thank you, Sparky, for all that you are to me and the girlies. We love you and are extremely blessed.
Do you have any goals for the new year? I'd love to hear them.