Tuesday, October 5, 2010

really?

Trying to get G to sit and smile for a family picture last year.  Fail.

On Halloween every year I dress up to go trick-or-treating with the girlies in our very kid friendly neighborhood.  The last couple of years I've been an angel as it so obviously goes with my personality and demeanor.  This year I was hoping to change it up.  The five year old initially expressed a desire to be a honey bee, but has since changed her mind about a thousand times.  However, that bee idea is still buzzing around in my head.  I've decided I'm more of a bumble bee and I've been scouring the internet for a cute costume.  These are my basic choices:


this
or this.





















Seriously?

3 comments:

  1. You put me to shame. Thank God Hailey doesn't [yet] read blogs. Every year, she asks me, what are YOU dressing up as?? And I reply with a lame excuse every year. I love that you dress up!!! Ah, yeah, seeing your picture above... the one on the right suits you a bit better - and I'm sure your husband would agree:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family picture...so typical trying to get the kiddos to just look at the camera and smile. And OMG could those bumble bee outfits be any more different? Your choice? (j/k)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a bumble bee one year! Carried a little black bucket mixed with glitter and flower as my pollen and tossed a little on everyone. One of my favorite costumes!

    P.S. loved your comment on my sick days haha. I can only imagine what sick days are like with two kids. They are adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete