Friday, September 24, 2010

in search of eustace

I don't really remember how I stumbled across this video (you know how it goes... click... click...click...wow, kinda awesome.)  And, I still can't quite pinpoint why it's captivated me so.  Anyway, this is Scottish photographer David Eustace's documentation of a three week road trip he took with his teenage daughter Rachel.




And I'm seriously loving that song by Grant Campbell, it's making me feel all moody and alluring at 9 a.m.  Nice change on a Friday morning.

Have a thought provoking weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Love music like that, especially during this time of the year (not that it's exactly 'fall' here yet). I haven't heard it or seen the video before. ...a perfect way to enjoy a little iced coffee break (should be a wine break at this hour... later:).

    Have fun at the wedding (and ordering room service)!

    ReplyDelete